You’d never know it’s been snowy, icy, rainy – you name it – at our Lititz community. When the winter weather makes outdoor activities less than enticing – that’s all the more reason to ramp up the INDOOR activities. And, that is just what Lifestyle Director Rachel Bechard and the residents at Lititz do so well!
The most recent community newsletter is loaded with information and has something for everyone. Check out the array of happenings for February at our popular, fast-selling active adult community in Lititz, PA:
- Valentine’s Day Dinner & Dance – this is a favorite and it takes place at the social hub of our community: the Clubhouse
- Silver Singers – rehearsals are gearing up for an upcoming spring/early summer performance
- “Quilt of Valor” Happy Hour – with so many new residents moving into our Lititz community, our veterans or spouses of deceased veterans are invited to sign the valor quilt and enjoy a Happy Hour before it is proudly re-hung in the Clubhouse great room
- Downton Abbey Catch-up – if you’ve never seen Downton Abbey, you’re missing out! The complicated lives of those living in the upper and lower levels of a lavish estate in England in 1912 are broken down and distilled into an addicting drama! In preparation for the highly-anticipated Downton Abbey Movie which is debuting in September of this year, Lititz will be showing 2 episodes of Downton Abbey every Monday night to get interested residents up to speed!
- Film Club – this popular club features stellar movies and lively group discussions with residents from this 55+ active adult community
- Murder Mystery AGAIN – this was such a popular activity that the Lititz residents are rolling it out again and are looking for a few brave actors to partake!
Those are just some highlights! The calendar is also filled with community favorites that are ongoing: bridge, shuffleboard, billiards, ping pong, bingo, walking club, power & stretch, paint & draw, mahjong, Texas hold’em, yoga, coffee & donuts, jam band practice – YOU NAME IT! Lititz has it.
With a full-time Lifestyle Director devoted to offering fun and engaging activities that our residents want to do, folks can’t help but have fun and form new friendships every day! And, don’t worry, in a few more months the pool will re-open!